MENU

Slide

Monday, October 20, 2008




Helloooooooooo y'all!

Thank you all for the sweet comments on me & boyf's duet,
Quando Quando Quando! (:






Sorry for not updating ):
I've been so busy/stressed with my econs project,
finaaaaaally done with that bugger!

...and super busy studying for my marketing paper tomorrow.
Sigh, so much info stuffed into my heeeeeead.
haven't been feeling too good this few days,
indigestion, insomnia, always feeling so lethargic.









Anybody has like a night of really really horrible dreams before?
..i literally
had a cocktail of nightmare the other day!




Omg lah, 1stly i dreamt that Jess and i were crossing
this shaky bridge in the middle of the sea?
And there were like random wreck ships around us,

then i dunno why i was suddenly sleeping beside boyf,
and this very skinny girl was sleeping beside me,
and omfg her stomach and intestine were DUG OUT,
and i saw the heart beating inside the rib, so it's like no flesh?!

Then i dreamt about me and this weird guy dropping into
a big black hole with alot of steps, then i keep running up
the stairs and that psycho guy keep chasing me!

And then, it just changed scene and i was like sleeping
in a hotel room alone, and i saw boyf, danny and a bunch
of people chatting around a table outside the hotel room,
i went to the toilet, wanted to wash up and go out to look
for boyf and danny, and when i turn on the tap and splashed
on my face i realise it was BLOOD! then i totally freaked out
and i ran out of the toilet and i saw two ghostly girls laughing at me...

And i snapped out of the dream, i was having cold sweats,
it's really really really scary, everything felt so real! ):
I woke up and i didn't dare to go back to sleep,
So i made a totally unplanned bento for boyf.


I'll never dare to go into a hotel toilet alone again!







I rmb there's once when we were at a hotel at malaysia
for church youth camp, and i was very scared lar!
I dragged my poor friend into the toilet with me when i bath,
and made her sit at the toiletbowl and talk to me! LOL
The bathtub, big mirror scares me ever since i was a kid!


Okay, i wanna go sleep already!
i only slept for like 3-4 hours today, tireeeeed.
My paper is 10am tomorrow! Stressed. :x

PS: Click on the Nuffnang Canon Ad before you leave yah! :D
<----------------------------------------------------------------




---
Loves, fidelis.


No comments: